50s
With a week to go :(, I've compiled a little list of to-dos, things that "OMG we should do when we're seniors!"
- camp on the roof with friendsies, sleepover in the SAO
- massive water balloon fight/pwnage
- make Hoffman a "Don't Hassle the Hoff!" shirt
- scooter all day in the halls
- hijack Jazz friday and turn it into techno rave friday!
- college sweatshirt day
- run through the sprinklers
- kidnap Newhouse's fish Kenny Yeh-Ho
- dance party!
1.6.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YES you will be in my senior special. Look cute, or else you'll be degraded to facebook senior special.
ReplyDeleteohh DANG i would be so happy if we had a techno rave friday even though you hate techno rave and i still love jazz.
ReplyDeleteif i were a membre of the hoffman clan, i'm pretty positive i'd already have a don't hassle the hoff shirt. coolios
ROOF THIS WEEKEND
ReplyDelete:O :O :O :O :O DON'T HASSLE THE HOFF!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou better hijack Jazz Friday
and I have a UCLA sweatshirt.... (dumb me. I jumped the gun.)