
I'm a cheapo. I never buy clothing regular price. My cheapness, err "asian-ness," also applies to my makeup bag. *Sigh* No Givenchy mascara for me. Instead I've settled for this CoverGirl Lash Exact (Queen Latifa commercials), shown above, with its rubber bristles and "clump free" formula. Yeah right... clump free. The bristles aren't long enough to reach around the lashes and comb them through. Result= clumping black goo. Maybe I should have bought another VolumeExact shown below

THIS is the best mascara I've tried to date.. and I've tested A LOT. The longer rubber bristles coat and separate AND it's pretty much clump free. Using it almost everyday, this little tube has lasted almost 5 months! That's kind of incredible. :( oh well. I have 5 months left until new mascara I guess.
I do like your haircut. Lol i didn't realize that the pics below were pics of you with new haircut.
ReplyDeletedon't be scared of college! it's just me and the fact that i haven't met any asian people!
i'm surrounded by white people! everyone in my house is white! which is fine, really except that they're ALL SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL