Leighton Meester is so fine. She is so on spot with the pushed-sleeve blazer, fitted dress, and tousled hair. hot messs!
The stars of HSM on the other hand, aren't lookin so hot. Corbin Blue's hair is SO DISGUSTING, then you look at his face. gross.. But i like that everyone in this shot is pouting like slutty little teenagers. keheheh I like Vanessa Hudgens shoes thoughAnyway it's finally cooling down here in LA, thank god.
I feel like she looks better without highlights though (Leighton). Altho yes, she is a HOT MESS.
ReplyDeleteloooooove her!
SO FINE
ReplyDeleteHm, Zefron looks good to me. I do think he has fashion potential. We're going to see that pretty face as the spokesperson for lots of designer campaigns in the coming years. I'm excited.
ReplyDeleteI hope UCLA is fun. I'm jealous. I want to be there.
i was totally drooling over that picture of leighton meester. she's one of the reasons i'm addicted to gossip girl.
ReplyDeleteHSM3!!!