12.1.09

ew

THIS ISN'T CUTE AT ALL! advertised on facebook as "what your flip flop wishes it was," Topsies sell for $69 online. eww they call it "sexy, casual, savvy, and unique" but really, it looks like Patrick star sucked onto your foot and ate your flipflops.

4 comments:

  1. $69 for that...that...thing?!?!?!


    i mean...

    really?!


    i'll die if that shoe shows up on marykate olsen's foot...just die.


    xoxo,
    kaitlyn

    http://drrtylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hideous!

    I love it when people are bold and take risks, but that is just awful! What a joke.

    I'll stick with normal thongs (flip flops- i'm Australian) thank you very much!

    Emma

    P.S. I love spongebob squarepants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow hey Jojo it's Melissa from WPL. I found your blog via Fashion Toast. Such a small world. Want to trade links?

    Haha I too am obsessed with Blair Waldorf and her fantastic wardrobe!

    Ugh that thing is ugly...but I don't like flip-flops anyways.

    ReplyDelete