16.4.09

inspri-asian

DAAANG this girl is workin' it! Her legs are SOO long, her ankles slender, the top, the jacket, the skirt! I attempted to copy, but I can't wear heels here. The HILLS would kill me! PLUS, I don't have black heels.. at all! (mentally add to shopping list) It was too hot to wear a jacket too. -__- SO this is what I scraped together.

Dad's Banana Rep. striped tee $?
F21 denim shorts $15
generic black tights
black flats $10 at Top Shoes

On Mel:
Minnetonka black fringed boots on sale at Kitson Outlet

thanks for the pics Ho!


HA all day wearing this, I tried to channel the mood of asian girl in pic 1. ahhah tried and failed. I'm pretty sure I just looked like a giraffe in shorts trying to model.

PROM update:
This looks strikingly familiar... good luck to prom shoppers! I really wish I could be one of you!

2 comments:

  1. jojo you are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. on mel:
    black H&M blazer: $5
    thrifted lace tank: $1
    joe's jeans: gift

    don't we all wish we had legs twice the size of our torsos? HOT.

    ReplyDelete