12.6.09

last hurrah!

IMG_9764

C and I are excited to finish finals and freshmen year!!! goodbye beautiful Broxton Avenue! goodbye pricey boutiques called Skyla and fobby ones with no names! goodbye SoCal skater/hipster stores called Active! goodbye cheap Diddy Reese cookies! goodbye homeless men who don't want your food, but want your money!

IMG_9765

this might be an outfit pic

IMG_9768

IMG_9770

you look good from this angle C.

IMG_9774

j: how hip do you feel just being in this store right now?
c: hipper now that we're not the only ones in it.

IMG_9776

LABBIT?


Coming home on Saturday and I could not be more excited. I just hope its not too weird seeing old friends after such a long time apart. Summer consists of: kids camp wooot!, Asian American History at city college SKDFHLSKDJFSC,counseling at BAAYF camp, hopefully a job, exploring SF, guiding tours of SF, thrifting SF, playing with frensies, and LOTS of asian food. play with me!!!

5 comments:

  1. This is my favorite Jojo outfit of all time. You've inspired me to whip out the white jeans again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I'm loving C's Atlas pose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn i loved that labbit. it was my favorite labbit in the whole world.

    andddd...what about that LIVE CREATURE on the trashcan?!

    i get no more "eet honey" texts anymore...and it's kinda weird. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. white and brass buttons - I like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GIRL did you know there was a Salvation Army on Geary. I had no idea. This is the cabling link (http://www.cometosilver.com/patterns/palindrome.htm) but I can't really explain how to do it without cabling needles w/o a demonstration. It's not very hard though. Also you are owning that blazer.

    ReplyDelete