everywhere i look, i see references to taylor swift. it doesn't help that the only CD i have in my car is Fearless. this is madness, but i'm not complaining.
Wow such a pretty green! MELOVES. As soon as I read your entry title you had me singing "Hey isn't this eeeeeaaa-aaaasy?" And snag that motorcycle jacket up at CLOBBA in the Castro (or maybe Haight.) Or go the expensive but less plastic route at UO.
HELLO PAPA HO!
ReplyDeletehaha my word verif is "plestop"
everywhere i look, i see references to taylor swift. it doesn't help that the only CD i have in my car is Fearless. this is madness, but i'm not complaining.
ReplyDeleteWow such a pretty green! MELOVES.
ReplyDeleteAs soon as I read your entry title you had me singing "Hey isn't this eeeeeaaa-aaaasy?"
And snag that motorcycle jacket up at CLOBBA in the Castro (or maybe Haight.) Or go the expensive but less plastic route at UO.
Wow your apt. looks wonderful!! I love the peonies everywhere. Those are my absolute favorite!
ReplyDelete