HI. i havent done anything blog related since school started again. its just so busy with chem, life science 2, mcd bio, and internship..
anyway, these are the things i bought at the American Apparel sale at SF State in august.. WHICH SEEMS SO LONG AGO.
Here's the price breakdown for Sam:
Unisex Nylon Taffeta Swim Trunks (which I thought were just running shorts):
Unisex Thick-Knit Jersey PE Shorts:
Unisex Helvetica Alphabet T-Shirt (Mm for my cousin Melissa):
Unisex Tri-Blend Short Sleeve Track Shirt (for Craig):
Unisex Stripe Calf-High Socks:
total:
its only week 2.. but i feel like i've been here forever. goodbye for real summer. hello midterms beginning week 4!
Did you see F21's matte nail polish? (Haven't tried, but it says it's matte!) Also, how marked down was the AA stuff?
ReplyDeleteSartorialist is coming to SF and LA. No me. You lucky bitches! I'd want so much to see his well-dressed arrogance in person.
ReplyDeleteomg, UNREAL. why was I not there.
ReplyDeleteLET'S GO GOODWILL NEXT WEEKEND. As a prestressed Week 4 present!
ReplyDeleteAlso 'cause I didn't bring that many sweaters down. So I need to get som'.