28.10.08

and dressup with my roomie

THIS is my roommate Tessie. She bought this dress from american apparel that is SO EFFING VERSATILE. We spent about an hour playing around with the straps and taking pictures, when she should have been studying for her psych midterm and writing a paper. OH yeah, I guess you can see bits of my tiny room too. On the left is the bunk bed, on the right is my loft/desk/closet. There's a HSM3 poster on the door above the mirror. aaand my senior panoramic, so I remember what ya'll look like kekeke.

oh yeah ignore my face please.
halter

high neck

strapless

strapless keyhole

babydoll

Le Sac Dress - American Apparel $38
(but it's actually a square with drawstrings. I think i'll make it when i go home:)


AND WAIT, i heard dark matter was arrested! what the hell! what's wrong with the honorable lowell!??

4 comments:

  1. your roomie's flip flop tan.. WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa, that's just ONE dress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ho dang i like high neck!

    and ohg dm! so sad and i'm such an ass

    ReplyDelete
  4. He wasn't arrested but it's really intense and scary. FB message me if you must know the deets. I know everything...

    ReplyDelete