
My family had a very Mexican holiday in Cabo! Be reminded, this is where Spencer and Heidi were married. We actually rented snorkling and kayaking gear from a kiosk right in front of Spencer and Heidi's hotel (where Spencer got Heidi drunk enough to agree to marry him) ! The scandal!
But now that I'm back in the city, I've settled back into old habits: organizing my room, getting my fishies to make babies, eating, friending, facebooking. I don't miss school. I especially do not miss Z who will all but rape you, man or woman. I do not miss chem lectures, ratty dorm carpeting, mildew covered showers, lack of cozy seating, lack of privacy.
I DO miss 1000 calorie beef nachos from Rendevous though! :)
Watch the CITY.
I LOVE WHIT! haven't seen the city yet. so how exactly do you get your fishies to make babies? because i want my fishies to make fishy babies!
ReplyDelete