ho dangg
OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE. JO JO. YOU SHOULD HAVE APPROACHED HER AND KISSED HER FEET.
OMG SO LUCKY TO MEET THEM! & she's wearing her kickass chloe boots!
Aww you should have said hi! I think we were walking up to the bus stop to go back to our hotel cause I was so disheartened by the lack of shopping luck I was experiencing.Happy New Year ;)
yay for furtive stalker pics :) cute blog!D
ho dangg
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE. JO JO. YOU SHOULD HAVE APPROACHED HER AND KISSED HER FEET.
ReplyDeleteOMG SO LUCKY TO MEET THEM! & she's wearing her kickass chloe boots!
ReplyDeleteAww you should have said hi! I think we were walking up to the bus stop to go back to our hotel cause I was so disheartened by the lack of shopping luck I was experiencing.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year ;)
yay for furtive stalker pics :)
ReplyDeletecute blog!
D