5.5.08

One Shoulder?

Runway
$118 at Nordstrom

I hate that dangling piece of fabric and the model... so I cut her head out.












Real Way

pic I found on facebook.. teehehe
Maybe it just looks better in black, or the model's pose up there is too DIVA for me.
















Again, ignore the fugly model. I like how classy and yet! slutty this is. Or maybe it's just the model.

David Meister One Shoulder Sheath Dress
$306.00


















DEMENTED MODEL!
I've always wanted a bright ass maxi. This one is so pretty.

Blumarine Floral Gown $1860

4 comments:

  1. I prefer fugly model #3, although I like fugly model #1 who's wearing the organza for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG FOUR DIGITS.

    Haha, without that extraneous strap, the David Meister dress would be ultra slutty.

    Dear Jojo,

    Oh hell yes to maxis (for you, who are tall).

    Still promming?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so many dresses .. do you know what you're wearing already ? i was reading your previous posts and haha i made a blog too because it looks funn !

    pspsps
    hope you're having fun at great america :oP

    ReplyDelete
  4. forgot how stressful those times were!

    ReplyDelete