
that i found on facebook...
WELL. she's my friends friend, and long story short, i borrowed her dress. :) It's a 4P, just a little short on me (omg she's 5'3!)
Even though i hate that it's black, it'll have to do cause prom's in a week!
holy shit
so Sam, Richel, Em, Ho, Joce, whoever reads this. this is the dress. the end. im tired of looking.


sooooo yeah! that's it. See my mega tan/burn up there?
this is what it looks like FOR REAL
I hope I'm not peeling at prom. hahah! peeling has yet to begin.And finally, say hello to pedro maalihan, jose's cousin
You're finally ready for prom HO!.. kinda.
ReplyDeleteYou better not peel during prom. I don't want your skin falling everywhere at City Hall. So gross aaa. I'll kick you out. haha.
PEDRO MALLIHAN IS MY HERO!
that's ho nice! ho sessy ah!
ReplyDeletei think you should make sure that it doesn't smell so that when it's hot you don't steam stink.
she's my hobbit size
LAWL tan lines. burn like gonorrhea!
it's maalihan as in like 'dang you look goood maaa'
ReplyDeleteYES YES YES.
ReplyDeleteSEXY DRESS. YOU LOOK HOTTTTTTTT.
The end.
yay, I got a shout out!
Oh BABY. Great America burn FTW!
ReplyDeleteand OMG YOU LOOK LIKE SUCH A DIVA
That dress is amazing.
ReplyDeleteyour profile picture scares me.
ReplyDeleteTAGGED!
ReplyDeletenever mind.
ReplyDeletethat dress looks so stunning on you! start moisturising, so the burn wont peel to badly :)
ReplyDeletegreat dress
ReplyDelete