3.12.08

blair's closet, be mine!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Bill Blass top that Blair wore for her birthday party, where Cindy Lauper made a guest appearance!

LOVE the Marc Jacobs dress and Trina Turk capelet.


ADORE this Alexandra Vidal backless silk dress!

In other words, I just love Blair. I've ripped out her Nikon coolpix ad from Dec's Lucky Mag and taped it to the wall by my bed. Was this week's episode not utterly WTF! Jenny and Vanessa are BOTH ridiculous. Serena needs to dump the art freak Aaron Rose and get back with Dan. BART BASS dies?! that was fast. But now Lily is gonna get with Rufus and which will make Dan and Serena AND Chuck some sort of weird family (with benefits?!). Then if Jenny hooks up with Nate ever again, the family will just grow some more. and thaaat is so disgusting.
Through all this, Blair remains flawless. love her.

5 comments:

  1. bah! blair! she's amazing. and i agree with everything. aaron rose is so gross. but his dad is so cute! so cute! rich old man dies just like the oc. jenny gross. vanessa hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta agree with flawless blair. LOVELOVELOVE indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you blair!!
    blairscloset.com

    ReplyDelete