


I wish i had a cute little asian girl with a mushroom hair cut so that i could dress her in j crew. Maybe a little boy too. I'm looking for summer jersey dresses with plenty of forgiving and strategic draping. ahhhh... I need a job.Oh oh! Lucky came today!!!! yay for study breaks!
JO JO I LINKED YOU AS "MY OTHER HO", cause you is. Dennis just had one first, that's why he was called my best buddy. If you made one sooner, you'd be the first ho.
ReplyDeleteObession with little children. You're such a pedophile. HAHA. I'm excited for summer clothing!
ReplyDeleteISN'T BLOGGING ADDICTIVE?
ReplyDeleteAlso, the outfit on the girl jumping in the 2nd picture, the little white dress with yellow rosettes and KNEE SOCKS. Too cute.
Jojo, there is no asian kid with a mushroom haircut!
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeletewant to see more tantalizing little children? go to cutelittleasiangirlwithmushroomhaircut.com and see for yourself!
i'm not creepy. i like the thongs. dat thong thong thong thong thong!