27.5.08

PROM

where do we take pictures in a boring, architecturally bland 1948 sunset house? with pretty doors!

we got the opposite nails Riza!

kia wore vintage jessica mclintock that was actually really cute

she looks presidential

selix is crap. wth tux shorts

Domino came today. BUT WHERES LUCKY? augh.

With two more weeks (sort of) of school, why is mr arber assigning presentations! why did we just have a multi-variable freaking calculus test! whyyy do i have two newhouse finals on one day! i just want to camp on the roof, tag my name on lockers, have dirty water balloon fights in the halls, play flag tag, strobe light dance, be a photo whore, wear SHORTS without being sent to freaking Giles office.

7 comments:

  1. right on Joho!
    I get sent to Gile's office like everyday, notcool!
    I got the swimsuits at Jeremy's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW I guess I just always cheat around the dress code by wearing tights. I didn't know people actually got called on for that. (Enjoy your shorts at UCLA, Jojo!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH and Kia's dress was uh-may-sing with Chinese accent

    ReplyDelete